Something’s up at The Diamond Casino & Resort. Patrons have reported seeing unusual security patrols on the casino floor. Penthouse owners are receiving cryptic text messages from the Cheng Family Holdings. Insiders have spotted unfamiliar blueprints on Agatha Baker’s desk, and visitors to their website are certain the intrusions there can only mean one thing: there’s a crew getting ready to take the whole thing down.
Prepare yourself for the biggest and most complex criminal operation ever to hit Los Santos in The Diamond Casino Heist.
Infiltrating the most extravagant entertainment and luxury living complex in the entire state won’t be easy, and careful and comprehensive preparation will be rewarded to reach one hitherto unattainable goal: breach the vault at The Diamond, grab the goods and exact revenge on the Duggan family.
The Diamond Casino Heist is an all-new approach to Heist architecture and execution: one huge gameplay-packed operation as you work with the Cheng family to infiltrate the most secure building in all of Los Santos. Featuring a diverse range of opportunities for set-up and prep missions that shape your plan of attack, multiple paths of approach, constantly changing security measures and a dizzying array of choices once inside. Expect outcomes for you and your crew to change on the fly as you deal with each new situation, leading to more choices mid-mission. Even if the best laid plans go sideways, you’ll have the opportunity to keep the mission afloat without failing by shooting your way out with your remaining team lives, all allowing the Heist to be highly replayable with new scenarios unfolding each time.
In order to plan the biggest Heist ever perpetrated in Los Santos, Heist crew leaders will setup an unexpected new commercial venture as a front, a retro Arcade business property shrouding the nerve center within where Heist operations are staged and rehearsed. While the business runs above, down below you can practice hacking keypads or cracking vault doors, store equipment and getaway vehicles, and owners of existing businesses can add a Master Control Terminal to handle all current operations.
Stay tuned for more details when The Diamond Casino Heist launches on December 12th.
The hottest new music from around the world comes to Los Santos this week with the launch of iFruit Radio. Cherry-picked by Danny Brown and special guests including UK rapper Skepta, iFruit Radio features 27 tracks from various artists.
iFruit Radio will be available on the radio dial in both GTA Online and Grand Theft Auto V Story Mode on December 12 as part of The Diamond Casino Heist update.
- Megan Thee Stallion ft DaBaby – Cash Shit
- Freddie Gibbs & Madlib – Crime Pays
- Skepta ft Nafe Smalls – Greaze Mode
- Pop Smoke – 100K on the Coupe
- slowthai – I Need
- Danny Brown – Dance In The Water
- The Egyptian Lover – Everything She Wants
- Burna Boy ft Zlatan – Killin Dem
- Skepta & AJ Tracey – Kiss and Tell
- D-Block Europe – Kitchen Kings
- JME ft Giggs – Knock Your Block Off
- Travis Scott – HIGHEST IN THE ROOM
- Yung Thug ft Gunna and Travis Scott – Hot (Remix)
- DaBaby ft Kevin Gates – POP STAR
- Kranium feat AJ Tracey – Money In The Bank
- J Hus – Must Be
- Baauer and Channel Tres feat. Danny Brown – Ready to Go
- D Double E & Watch the Ride ft DJ Die, Dismantle and DJ Randall – Original Format
- Shoreline Mafia – Wings
- Alkaline – With the Thing
- Headie One ft Skepta – Back to Basics (Floating Points Remix)
- City Girls – Act Up
- Denzel Curry & YBN Cordae ft. Take a Daytrip – AL1ENZ
- Koffee ft Gunna – W
- DaBaby – BOP
- Naira Marley – Opotoyi (Marlians)
- ScHoolboy Q – Numb Numb Juice
- ESSIE GANG ft SQ Diesel – Pattern Chanel