Hosted by John and Kaylie Horsley.
It’s hard to describe this show as it start back in 2009 as a way for John to try and promote his web-comic and to make Kaylie be nerdy with him. Originally called “y2cl Radio” (which is now a show where John talks to himself) it was John an d Kaylie talked to a lot of random web-comic people doing “interviews” that often turned out to be hours of just making bad and inappropriate jokes. in 2016 the show was re-booted with Kaylie, Jackie, and John doing more topics and conversations and not really any interviews.
Sometime in 2018 the show was rebranded as Haphazard Adventures and became more of what it always was at it’s core, a show for John and Kaylie to share their crazy life with 5 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a turtle. Episodes vary from concerts, to house updates, to deep conversations with friends. Sit back and enjoy this podcast that truly is like no other.
- Looking for a New House Part 2! - It’s our second time out to go look at some houses, will we find the one we want? Listen and
- New Puppies! - We got some new puppies! Ironically as of posting this we are getting another new puppy in a few weeks,
- Looking for a New House Part 1! - This was recorded in back in June of 2020 when we decided to sell the house we just bought in
- Wine Tasting – Heredad Chavarri Albarino 2018 - Three days, three bottles. Today is Heredad Chavarri Albarino 2018. As you know from lisening to our intro we only
- Wine tasting – Stellenrust Heritage Collection - Day two of our wine tasting! Today we are drinking some Stellenrust Heritage Collection, and again we are joined by
- Wine Tasting – Ultima Edisone Di Villa Farnia - Its our first day our Wine Tasting and we are joined by Kenric and Tiffine! The frist wine is Ultima
- Wine Box Opening – Intro to what we are doing! - Here at Haphazard Adventures we love doing fun stuff, like trying to drink a beer a day for a whole
- BAC2020 Day 25 – Landerburger Weizenbock - It’s the last day of the 2020 Brewers Advent Calendar! This beer is terrible (to us) but some people like
- BAC2020 Day 23 – Landgang Pils - This one has a cool can and a cool name, but is it a cool beer? Find out! Learn more:
- BAC2020 Day 22 – Kurpfalz Bräu Kellerbier - I wonder why they have so many repeats from 2019, cause this is another. Do we hold the same opinion