Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: All the New Stuff Coming to the Game!
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 has just released a huge new update for the game. Fantastic Four: Shadow of Doom, brings a ton of new content to the game! Listed below is the patch notes from Nintendo, listing everything that’s included!
Downloadable Content Notes
Now supports paid DLC, Fantastic Four: Shadow of Doom. Purchase to enjoy the following content:
- New story mode, that depicts the events after the battles of the main game.
- Added new Fantastic Four playable characters:
- Mister Fantastic
- Invisible Woman
- Human Torch
- The Thing
- …And perhaps more!
- Higher training levels added to DANGER ROOM.
- New gauntlets added to GAUNTLET.
As part of the DLC, Nintendo has also announced the new free content coming to the game!
- Play part of the new STORY MODE for free.
- Added new outfits to unlock.
- Added new voice lines to unlock.
- New ISO-8 effects added.
- Level cap for heroes raised to 300.
- Added new slots where you can equip ISO-8.
- Added new nodes to unlock in Alliance Enhancement.
- You can now play new limited-time events.
- Fixed various other issues to improve game experience.
Keep reading to see all the DLC costumes that have been confirmed for the game!
Fantastic Four + Doom
Guardians of the Galaxy
Defenders + Deadpool
Enjoying Marvel Ultimate Alliance? Let us know in the comments below!